Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Poor Little Teenage Girl

This poor kid was deprived of the famous Djokovic's shirt when another person snatched it right out of the air when it was tossed to her. The girl was 14 yrs. old and that mean lady just went and snatched the shirt. I do sympathize with the girl because it is so sad to be within inches of such an important shirt, then have it snatched away. For me, that would be like Taylor Lautner taking his shirt off and some lady grabbing it inches before I got my hands on that. It would be extremely traumatizing if that happened to me. What really got me was the girls face when the t-shirt was snatched out of her grasp. Her face just completely dropped. It was the saddest thing I ever saw. While it is sad see, its also a little funny because Melissa looks as if she is about to yell her head off at the lady who took the shirt. I think this is just one of those guiltily hilarious moments that you watch on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment