Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sophie's Secret by Tara West

I would most definitely give this book a 4 out of 5 stars! The book was a unique love story with a supernatural twist. The main character Sophie was sweet and nice, having a little bit of insecurity like any normal teenager. I thought that made her seem believable and it helped any reader to be able to understand where she was coming from. I thought the book had a great message as well, saying that sometimes you have to listen to your friends even though you might not like what they have to say. The only thing that I didn't really like was that the Sophie and her other supernatural friends didn't really talk a lot about their powers or how they felt. I also didn't like that AJ (one of Sophie's friend) told the outcome of what would happen with Sophie and one of her love interest. It disappointed me a little because I didn't get to be completely surprised about the ending.Overall the book was amazing and cute. The author did a good job at balancing mystery, romance, and the paranormal, wrapping it up in a delightful book.

No comments:

Post a Comment