Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols

This book was completely romantic and adorable. I loved the way the author made the opinions of the two exes, Hayden and Nick, realistic. I also loved how she captured the tension and attraction of the two with her descriptions throughout the book. Jennifer Echols made a very exotic setting for the book to take place, having them live near a major snowboarding location. Naturally both Nick and Hayden were amazing snowboarders, which could only be expected by where they live. I also loved that Hayden had her own inner conflict and fears to get over. It was great seeing her grow throughout the book. I would give this book a 5 out of 5 because it was truly romantic and cute. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is in the mood for a cute romance novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment